5 YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY ON COVERS, FOAMS AND FULL REPLACEMENT STRUCTURES
Your new Langel System ® mattress/overlay is covered by a 5-year limited warranty. For 5 years after you purchase your new mattress/topper, when it has a warrantable defect, we'll replace or repair it. This includes all parts of the mattress/topper found to be defective, and there is no deductible.
This warranty is valid only to the original purchaser from the original purchase date of the original mattress/overlay purchased from Langel System International SL and is not transferable. If the original purchaser sells or otherwise transfers ownership of the mattress/overlay to another, the subsequent owner accepts the product "as is" and "with all faults."
Keep a copy of your receipt as proof of purchase. All Langel System ® limited warranties are non-transferable.
Mattresses are designed to function on a firm, solid surface, on a bed foundation that is structurally capable of supporting the weight of the mattress and the user. This Mattress Warranty does not cover your Product if you use it in a manner inconsistent with its intended design.
The toppers are designed to work on a firm mattress surface. This Superior Warranty does not cover your Product if you use it in a manner inconsistent with its intended design.
This Limited Warranty covers the following cases during normal use:
• Deterioration of the mattress/topper that results in a visible indentation of more than one (1) inch that is not associated with an indentation or sagging as a result of an inadequate or unsupported foundation or foundation or mattress (topper). Normal wear and tear requires that a purchaser's mattress be continuously supported by a matching, solid foundation, base, or frame strong enough to support the mattress and occupants.
* Any physical fault in the manufacture of the mattress/topper that causes permanent damage to the memory foam despite proper setup and normal use.
* Any physical defects in the manufacture of the cover, including stitching and zipper assembly. Langel System can, at its option, repair or replace the cover provided on the mattress/topper. In the event that the Langel System replaces the mattress/mattress cover, the Langel System will replace it with the current available style of mattress/mattress cover, which may be a different color, pattern or material than the original cover provided.
This Limited Warranty does not cover:
• A normal increase in softness of the memory foam which is normal and does not affect the pressure relieving quality of the mattress cover.
• Comfort preference.
• Physical abuse or damage to the structure and/or material of the cover, including, but not limited to, burns, cuts, tears, liquid damage or stains: provided that the defect is caused by such abuse or damage.
• Damage from the use of an improper bed frame, foundation, bed platform, or adjustable base.
• Replacement of other part(s) in the Langel System dream, unless other part(s) are also defective.
• Any product (whether manufactured by Langel System or not) sold by resellers other than authorized retailers.
• Product sold "as is", "pre-conditioned", "refurbished", "used", "comfort return", "returned", "pre-owned" or any other similar expression indicating that the product is not "new" or "of first quality, or previously purchased or used by another consumer."
• The zippers and handles on the lining are excluded from the durability guarantee.
• The oxidation process. The warranty applies only to indoor use. The guarantee does not apply in case the products are used outdoors or in humid environments. The formation of mold is excluded from the guarantee. Discolorations of the mattress foam are considered normal.
• The formation of wrinkles in the lining as a result of adjusting the mattress. Therefore, these issues are not accepted as a reason for claim.
Product Replacement Terms
Replacement mattress/topper covers may be provided in a different color than the mattress/topper cover you originally purchased.
Replaced or repaired mattress/overlays are subject to the same limited mattress/overlay warranty as the original mattress/overlay. If you obtain a replaced or repaired mattress/overlay, the warranty period for the replaced or repaired mattress/overlay begins on the date of purchase of the original mattress/overlay. If you purchase an upgraded mattress/overlay, a new warranty period will begin with the purchase of the upgraded mattress/overlay.
Except as otherwise provided herein, Langel System ® will not charge Buyer for repair or replacement of Buyer's mattress/overlay if found to be defective during the term of this 5-Year Limited Warranty, but any cost of transportation or Shipping associated with such repairs or replacements is the responsibility of the purchaser. responsibility. No new warranty is provided on a replacement product. The replacement product warranty extends from the date of purchase of the original product. In connection with the replacement of a product under the terms of this Limited Warranty, if a purchaser chooses to upgrade to a more expensive product, they may do so by paying the difference between the cost of the original product being replaced and the cost of the upgraded product, plus the cost of any additional sleep system-related parts not replaced as part of the warranty exchange. In the event of an upgrade as described in this paragraph, a new warranty will be provided only for the upgraded product and related additional rest system parts.
THE WARRANTIES AND REMEDIES SET FORTH HEREIN AND SELLER'S OBLIGATIONS AND LIABILITIES AS SET FORTH ABOVE ARE THE SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDIES AVAILABLE TO BUYER AND BUYER DISCLAIMS ALL OTHER WARRANTIES OR REMEDIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WHICH ARE URJAN BY LAW OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND/OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. BUYER ACKNOWLEDGES THAT NO OTHER REPRESENTATIONS ARE MADE TO BUYER OR THAT BUYER HAS RELIANCE ON THE QUALITY AND FUNCTION OF THE PRODUCTS SOLD HEREUNDER.
The oxidation process is a natural process that polyurethane foam and memory foam undergoes, caused by oxygen in the air or by light, and causes the foam to turn a yellowish or orange color over time, but this process does not does not imply any reduction of the properties of the product.
The headrest structure works with two adjustment hinges that allow it to be raised to different heights up to 55°. Raise it to the 60° position to unlock it and lower it to one position, the hinge will activate again and you can raise the headrest back to the position you want.
Non-intrusive structure, you won't know where it is under the topper.
Each of the two headrest hinges has a torque of 200 Nm. Therefore, it will easily support the weight of your head when lying down.
LANGEL_SYSTEM_INTERNATIONAL ® SL B 99382731 - Spain